I said I would talk more about mold spores. I want to put this in a balanced context as much as possible. However, due to many people having sensitivities to various molds and other health factors it is a challenge.
Keep in mind mold spores are always in the air we breath since these grow outside and will naturally be inside our homes since the air outside will come inside the home.
We all breath in mold spores of various types every day. Our lungs will naturally dispose of these like it does other intruders. If we breath in too many then our aveoli (air sacs in the lungs) can be overwhelmed and it will cause us problems. Much of this depends on the person and their immune system.
I like to compare this to cooking over a grill where on occasion we may breath in a puff of smoke and be briefly affected by it. But if we are surrounded by smoke, that will naturally overwhelm our system. It is similar with mold spores. We just can’t see them unless there is a large number of them. Depending on the person over time sensitivities/allergies to certain molds can develop such as breathing difficulties and more.
Most of the time we go through our day and think little to nothing of this. And many people may be affected very little by this if seemingly at all. As you may realize at this point it is important to be aware of the possible dangers involved. More on the next post.